Hey guys so I have brought my friend & MAC Artist Mia for a special collaboration and partnership to bring you this season’s top looks and products just in time for fall! Please look her up on YOUTUBE, LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!
Fall Makeup & Trends!
Summer calls for lighter clothes, lighter hair and brighter colors! But as they say in Game of Thrones, “Winter is Coming!” which means we can bring out our favorite coats, boots and fall/winter color makeup looks! Figuring out what your body and skin needs during the change of weather can be stressful, so I picked out some of my Fall and Winter must haves in hopes that it will help someone out!
- Skin Care! Kill two birds with one stone by finding a skin primer with SPF!
NARS Pro-Prime Multi-Protect Primer, SPF 30: $35
Make Up For Ever UV PRIME – Daily Protective Make-up Primer, SPF 50. $36
- LIP CARE! Colder climates bring chapped lips – Don’t be that girl! (Or boy!)
Smith’s Rosebud Salve: $6 Can be found at Sephora or Online. Adds moisture and helps soothe chapped lips and elbows! Can also be used to add a beautiful glow to your eyes and cheeks.
MAC Lip Conditioner: $17 ‘Contains Almond Oil, Shea Butter,Avocado Extract, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamins A and E. Formulated for high impact to use alone or under lipstick.’ Helpful Tip: Rub small amount into your waterline when you’re experiencing allergy symptoms (itchy, watery eyes)
L’Oreal® Paris Voluminous Superstar Mascara $9.99 Eyelash Primer and Mascara in one!
- Eye Liner: Both of these liners make doing a SLAYING winged liner a BREEZE!
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Long Lasting Eyeliner High Precision Brush $12
- MAC Brushstroke Liner $21
- Glowy Skin! During the fall and winter months your skin tends to lose some of its glow ☹ Stay strapped with some moisturizing highlight products!
Glossier Haloscope $22 : a dewy stick highlighter that actually looks natural and healthy. The inner core is a shimmer-free balm, surrounded by real rose quartz and topaz crystals to add shimmer
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter $19: Can find at Sephora in various different shades!
FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick $25: Can be found at Sephora or Online. Comes in 9 different luminous shades!
- Lipsticks! Dark Nudes, Reds and Cranberry colors are popular for fall/winter! Whether its Matte or Metallic make sure it’s BOLD!
Keep your favorite shade on you at all times! My Personal Favs:
Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Crème $4: Find it in your local CVS or Wallgreens! Available in 10 shades and has a waterproof 16-hour wear time!
Mac Cosmetic Matte Lipsticks $17.50: My favorite Fall/Winter Colors: Diva, Sin, Viva Glam 1 and Antique Velvet! Check out your local MAC to swatch these beautiful colors!
ColourPop! Super Affordable Matte Lipsticks for any season!
- Eye Shadow: You don’t need high-end expensive makeup to slay! Check out Morphe, BH Cosmetics and NYX for your eye shadow needs!
- MORPHE 35O – 35 COLOR NATURE GLOW EYESHADOW PALETTE $23
- 35K – 35 COLOR KOFFEE EYESHADOW PALETTE $23
- BH COSMETICS Smokey Eyes – 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette $9
Makeup Tip: Apply a whole lot of dark color to your crease! (Green, Deep Purples, Burgudy, Coppers, Reds, Etc.) then apply a lighter color to your lid, app some shimmer and make your eyes pop!